Aug 27, 2008

ASSIGNMENTS of 2009

(Inspired By Summer of 69, By Bryan Adams…..)
I got my first real assignment,
Got it with a real close deadline,
Worked at it till my group got mad,
Was the assignment of 2009.


Me and people from the class,
Had grouped and worked real hard,
Some quit, some got frustrated,
Always knew we never made a start,
Oh, when I look back now,
The assignment seems to last forever…
Boy, if I had the choice, I would have never had it completed,
Those were the dread days of my life….
Those assignments of 2009…..

Ain’t no use in complaining,
When you’ve got a submission to do,
Spend my time fighting the deadlines,.. oh COCO that’s when I met you!!..
Standing in the GW room, You told me that it will be postponed for ever..
And when I saw your cynical smile, I knew that it was now or never…

Those were the dread days of my life…
Those assignments of 2009..

Man we were killing time,
We were chatting and playing, and having a great time..
I guess that assignment will be forgotten forever.. forever.. forever… yeah!!

And now the times are changing,
look at everything that’s come and gone,
But when I remember those assignments,
think about it wonder what went wrong.

Standing near the GW room,
I Felt that they would last forever,
Boy as if I had a choice, I knew the submissions was now or never..
Those were the BEST days of life…

Those assignments of 2009….

-GUNJAN

PGDM- 2008-10 ( Finance )

0 comments: